Yes, you’re reading it right. I’m setting up a review page in this blog because maintaining a separate site for my book reviews is now time-consuming. Since reading will always be a part of who I am, I think there’s no use for separating my “reading life” from my, well, LIFE. Besides, God always speaks to me through the books I’m reading, so writing my insights and the lessons I’ve learned from reading books is still part of my journey with Jesus.
So… I decided to transfer some of my previous reviews in this page. Please bear with me as this is still a work in progress.
- Breaking the Idols of Your Heart: How to Navigate the Temptations of Life (Dan B. Allender, Tremper Longman III)
- Unlimiting God: Increasing Your Capacity to Experience the Divine (Richard Blackaby)
- Screwtape Letters (C.S. Lewis)
- Prince Caspian (C.S. Lewis)
- Cupidity: 50 Stupid Things People Do For Love And How To Avoid Them (Hailey and Michael DiMarco)
- Hudson Taylor: Deep in the Heart of China
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine (Gail Honeyman)
- Have a Little Faith (Mitch Albom)
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (Frank L. Baum)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Roald Dahl)