This challenge is still so on, you know. Aaaand finally, welcome to the last week of this challenge.
In case you’re wondering, my friend Lynai’s blog is undergoing some renovation. But don’t you worry, her new and improved blog will be up soon so for the mean time, let me share with you some of my favorite things.
Good books and notebooks,
Post-its and cute papers,
Bright-colored pens and some fancy clothes-
these are a few of my favorite things.
But this challenge asks me to write down my other favorites so here we go:
- Goodreads – Maybe out of habit, I always tend to check this website even if I no longer read that much lately.
- Twitter – This is where I throw all my trash talk.
- Brew Your Best Year -If you’re looking for some life inspiration, this site is for you.
I no longer watch TV these days so I’ll just share my favorite movies:
- 10 Things I Hate About You – My favorite love-hate movie of all time.
- Old Fashioned – My ideal love story movie.
- Flipped – Because I love Bryce and Juli!
- No Borders by Ginny Owens – I love this song because it reminds me that it is God’s will for me to enjoy and live my life to fullest.
- One Safe Soul by Josh Wilson
- Make Me a Servant
- A Little Princess – Sara Crewe is the most admirable child you’ll ever meet.
- Black Beauty – Black Beauty is the animal version of Sara Crewe
- Anne of Green Gables Series – Anne Shirley is the most amusing girl you’ll ever meet.
And that, my friends, is the end of this challenge. In behalf of my partner Lynai, thank you for following us in this challenge.
P.S. Please watch out for Lynai’s version of this post as her blog will be up very, very soon. ☺☺