Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
•Describe one of your reading habits.
* Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
So today I’ve completed my reading goal for 2014. Actually, my original target was to read at least 50 books this year. But because I was having difficulty in catching up with my challenge, I lowered my target to 40. Now that my interest for reading is back, I was able to complete my target way ahead of schedule. I would still read more books this year though.
So there, it’s another reason to celebrate!